When you join the credit union the account opened is a regular share account.
Your savings are called shares because they represent your share of ownership
of the credit union. The basic share account must be maintained to preserve your
Dividends are paid on the last day of each quarter based on the average daily
Each member’s account is insured by NCUA up to $250,000.00.
You must complete a loan application and submit it to the credit union along
with a copy of your most recent pay stub or W-2.
We offer all of the following loans...
- Signature Loans (personal loan)
- RV Loans - new and used models
- Auto Loans - new and used models
The easiest way to save money is by having it deposited from payroll
deduction. You decide the amount and it comes in without any effort from
you. This makes saving much easier.
- Savings insured to $250,000 by NCUA
- No Summer Payments if employed with the Sevier County School
- Life Savings Insurance Provided
- Loan Protection Insurance Available
- Credit Disability Insurance Available
Types of Loans