When you join the credit union the account opened is a regular share account. Your savings are
called shares because they represent your share of ownership of the credit union. The basic
share account must be maintained to preserve your membership.
Dividends are paid on the last day of each quarter based on the average daily balance.
Each member’s account is insured by NCUA up to $250,000.00.
Second, you must complete a loan application and submit it to the credit union.
Third, you must submit a copy of your most recent pay stub to the credit union.
We offer all of the following loans...
- Signature Loans (personal loan)
- RV Loans - new and used models
- Auto Loans - new and used models
The easiest way to save money is by having it deposited from payroll deduction. You decide the
amount and it comes in without any effort from you. This makes saving much easier.
- Savings insured to $250,000 by NCUA
- No Summer Payments if employed with the Sevier County School System
- Life Savings Insurance Provided
- Loan Protection Insurance Available
- Credit Disability Insurance Available
Types of Loans